8-Colors Star Guardians is a colorful, turn-based, pixel art game where you team up with a group of dysfunctional heroines to fight giant monsters. The game is made with Godot 4 and will be available on PC via Steam on September 12, 2023.
The Steam version of the game expands the original 8-Colors Star Guardians with twice as much content and several quality-of-life improvements, such as full controller support.
Main gameplay features of 8-Colors Star Guardians
What can you expect from this quirky Power Rangers pastiche?
- A mix of strategy, puzzle, and RPG gameplay: No levels or experience grinding required, just find the right team composition, skills, and tactics to defeat your foes!
- 8 bosses to defeat and abilities to unlock
- An extended second story chapter with 13 boss fights
- Arcade mode: Beat all bosses within a brutal turn limit!
- Free play mode: Face all the bosses however you like – fully powered up? Only one party member? The choice is yours!
- 5 (?) disasterrific heroines with several unlockable costumes
- Mouse, keyboard, and controller support
- Just 8 colors!
Developed by Andrea “Jens” Demetrio / Der Mondhase, the 8-Colors Star Guardians PLUS is available for PC via Steam for $4.99/€4.99 from September 12th, 2023.