Amiga Addict 25 is a double landmark issue. Not only is it availabe in time for Christmas 2023, it also mark’s the publication’s quarter century of editions! That’s not bad going.
Furthermore, this issue has a special “cover disk” courtesy of Amiga Bill. Subscribers will receive a 3/5-inch floppy disk label of the game with their copy.
Here’s a look at the mag’s front cover:
Amiga Addict #25 – Christmas Special 2023 includes:
- Remember iconic Amiga games such as James Pond 2: Codename RoboCod, Morph, Diggers and Brutal Sports Series Football? We sure do! That’s why our cover story this issue recounts the story of Millennium Interactive. We interview Tony Fagelman and David Nye of Millennium Interactive for the full scoop and behind-the-scenes stories on this prolific games publisher.
- Interview with Brian Sharp of Amiga Action magazine fame.
- Festive Flashback – interviews with Amiga icons Jon Hare (Sensible Software), Bill Harbison (Ocean), Paul Rand (Computer and Video Games magazine), Andrew Morris (Magentic Fields), Tony Warriner (Revolution Software) and Tony Fagelman (Millennium)!
- Latest Amiga game releases: Pleiades 3D and NIGHT/SHIFT.
- Classic games revisited with Flashback and Roadkill.
- Free playable coverdisk demo game, Boom!
- Interview with the team behind the amazing ReA4091 SCSI Host Adapter, Chris Hooper and Stefan Reinauer.
- We catch up with Darren Glenn to get the history and fascinating story behind his Bambi Amiga 1200 web hosting service.
- HTML website creation using the Amiga.
- AA’s Classic Coverdisk Of The Month section discusses Psycho Santa from The One Amiga magazine.
- Amiga 600 accelerators roundup.
- Hardware profile: Amiga DraCo and Casablanca computers.
- Animation in Imagine. Our resident 3D artist and animator, Gareth Qually explains how to animate a Christmas scene using this powerful software.
- Amigas were once used many dance clubs and at gigs/events to power the lights and visual effects. We reveal the hardware used to achieve this.
- Part three of our Coding in AMOS Professional tutorial.
- Our regulars including former-Sensible Software’s Stoo Cambridge, Amiga news, user groups and demoscene.
- Plus lots lots more..!
Grab your copy of Amiga Addict’s 2023 Christmas edition from its online store or pick it up at WHSmith from November 16th, 2023. It’s guaranteed to make your Christmas (and would set beautifully as a gift alongside an A500 Mini…)
Gaming since 1984, retro gaming since 2004. Contributes to Linux Format magazine and MakeUseOf.com.