Last Updated on September 23, 2023
As previously reported, Amstrad Addict is a new 60-page magazine for fans of the Amstrad CPC computer range.
Edited by David Crookes, a veteran of the retro gaming press, the magazine is packed with content, including:
- An interview with Lord Alan Sugar, the founder of Amstrad
- In-depth articles from key figures in the Amstrad community, including Roland Perry, Auntie John, Adam Peters, Nich Campbell, Xyphoe, Rob Scott, Themistocles “gryzor” Papassilekas, Neil Reive, Stuart “Balrog” Whyte, Steve “WACCI” Williams and Andy Price
- An amazing type-in (and explanation) by Sean McManus
- Interviews with Richard Fairhurst, Philip Oliver, Tony Warriner and other star developers
- An amazing story about an unreleased Amstrad game
- Behind-the-scenes looks at Toki and Vespertino
- Interviews with the people behind Protext and OCP Advanced Art Studio
- A chat with Frank Gasking
- A unique, exclusive cartoon by the brilliant Tony Husband
- And that’s just the start!
Amstrad Addict is the essentials magazine for any fan of the Amstrad CPC. Pre-order your copy now at www.addict.media before stocks last.