Last Updated on August 17, 2023
Everhood Eternity Edition is the most complete version of the critically-acclaimed indie hit, Everhood. This new edition features 16 exclusive new musical battles designed by members of the community and composed by some of the most renowned artists in the indie scene.
In Everhood, you play as Red, a wooden doll who sets out on a quest to reclaim their stolen arm. Along the way, you’ll encounter a bizarre cast of characters, explore fantastical environments, and face off against challenging musical battles.
The game is known for its unique blend of humor, action, and music. The musical battles are particularly innovative, requiring players to move, groove, and leap out of harm’s way while jamming out to bespoke battle themes.
Everhood Eternity Edition is the perfect way to experience this unforgettable game. With its expanded content and enhanced features, it’s the definitive Everhood experience.
- 16 exclusive new musical battles
- Music by 11 renowned indie artists
- New difficulty modes and accessibility options
- Unlockable New Game Plus feature
- The definitive Everhood experience
Here’s a list of those 11 indie artists:
- Chipzel (original track, she worked on titles like Super Hexagon, Dicey Dungeons and Cadence of Hyrule).
- David Wise (original track, he worked with Tradewest / Rareware / Rare for many years on titles like Battletoads, the Donkey Kong Country series and more recently with Ratchet and Clank).
- Manami Matsumae (2 original tracks, she worked on Mega Man, Final Fight, Batman: Return of the Joker, Shovel Knight, and more)
- Keiji Yamagishi (original track, he worked on Ninja Gaiden, and more recently on The Messenger and Streets of Rage 4).
- Disasterpeace (original track, he worked on FEZ, Super Meat Boy, Hyper Light Drifter, Reigns, and more).
- YMCK (2 original tracks, they worked on Taiko no Tatsujin for Wii, PiCTOBiTS for DSiWare and more).
- Gonzalo Varela (with Destiny from Fight’n Rage).
- Stefan Moser (with Forgotten Strategy from Slipstream).
- AceMan (with 2-2N Unreachable from Rhythm Doctor).
- Evan “Noteblock” Goertzen (with A Dark Tale of Terror from Mago)
- All-Seeing (with Stress, UFO Remaster and Vs Pixel)
“Both Jordi (Roca) and I started Everhood as a very personal project in 2018 and it has grown so much since then. We really want to thank the community of the game, who supported it to what it has become today. It is a strange game that found its place in many people and I am glad to see this evolution. We are really happy to partner with BlitWorks Games for the Eternity Edition on Xbox and PlayStation versions in collaboration with Juuls Pomeranian and All-Seeing! two talented level designers of the Everhood community alongside 11 brilliant composers, to create a really unique experience that goes beyond what us, as creators, initially envisioned.” –Chris Nordgren
Available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on September 28.