Last Updated on June 12, 2023
Embark on a challenging and mysterious open-world adventure filled with strange creatures as you work to restore the radio relay grid and locate your missing son. Along the way, you’ll need to solve puzzles and gather clues while managing your resources to uncover the secrets of Full Quiet.
This game will put your puzzle-solving, combat, and survival skills to the test – are you up for the challenge of conquering its haunted woods and driving out those who have emerged into our world?
8-bit Legit is excited to announce the addition of this unique game to their catalog, bringing a taste of retro gaming to modern consoles like Nintendo Switch and Xbox. Full Quiet will be available for pre-order on June 30th, with a retail release scheduled for July 7, 2023, including an actual NES cartridge option.
“We were inspired by our love of exploration, maps, radios, and all things mysterious,” said Greg Caldwell of Retrotainment Games. “We poured our hearts into Full Quiet and we think players will feel that passion while they explore its cryptic and daunting landscape.”
Full Quiet game features:
- Explore a huge open world full of tough enemies and challenging, interactive puzzles.
- Alone, isolated in the woods, you will feel lost; but Pap’s notes, your maps and old radio chatter will help guide you along the way.
- Interact with ham radio equipment to restore the radio grid and silence the forest.
- Day/Evening/Night cycle – Find and unlock camps before nightfall, rest and then branch out to find needed supplies, tools and new weapons.
- Make progress where you can and revisit tougher challenges later as you upgrade your skills, knowledge and inventory.
- Learn the ways of Pap and his ham radio buddies to gain new skills and intel as you combat enemies, navigate the world and unlock the mysteries of Full Quiet.
- The slow burn of clues will keep you wondering what transpired here in the past.
- Check out the game’s hand drawn “Field Guide” manual to learn about in-game equipment and features.
Full Quiet evolved from trips to conventions like PAX and the Portland Retro Gaming Expo, where Retrotainment Games first emerged on the #indieNES scene with their debut game, Haunted: Halloween ’85 in 2015.
“We made the game that we wanted to play, and we hope others will love it as much as we do,” said Zachary Curl of Retrotainment Games.
Full Quiet is fully compatible with Nintendo Switch NES Online Controllers and Xbox-exclusive achievements. Get ready to lose yourself in this exciting, one-of-a-kind game experience!