Remember when God-sims were all the rage? While the original Civ was a 4X challenge, titles like Populous and Mega-lo-Mania came out around the same time, and made you an all powerful creator.
That’s the starting point for These Doomed Isles, a new take on the God-sim set to launch on PC via Steam Early Access.
Become a god and create a new world in this survival city-builder with roguelike deckbuilding mechanics. Raise islands, build settlements, and defend your civilization from raiders, natural disasters, and mythical monstrosities.
- Craft your deck of cards to discover powerful synergies that can help your followers thrive or destroy your enemies.
- Choose from 3 powerful gods, each with their own playstyle, cards, abilities, aesthetics, and enemies to defeat.
- Wield each god’s unique powers to lead your civilization to survival.
- Build homes for your followers, protect your settlement from attacks, and perfect your strategies across different Ascension levels.
These Doomed Isles’ key gameplay features
Fancy it? Here’s what being a deity involves in These Doomed Isles:
- Become a god and create a new world
- Build a thriving civilization in a challenging environment
- Survive against raiders, natural disasters, and mythical monstrosities
- Craft a powerful deck of cards to help your followers
- Choose from 3 unique gods with different playstyles
- Perfect your strategies across different Ascension levels
These Doomed Isles promises to be a challenging and rewarding game that will test your skills as a god and city-builder. If you’re looking for a new and exciting way to play god, get on the Steam Early Access program now.