Regular readers will know I’m a fan of the Retroflag GPi Case. It’s a superb way to play retro games, which is why it should be no surprise that Retroflag has issued the Retroflag GPi Case 2.
I’ve been using the original Retroflag GPi Case since it launched, and recently upgraded the Raspberry Pi Zero W inside for a Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W. But Retroflag has now gone one better, releasing the Retroflag GPi Case 2 for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. This model ships with a carry case and boasts a rechargeable battery and larger display.
Those Retroflag GPi Case 2 fetaures in full:
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi CM4 Lite/eMMC
- 3.0 inch 640×480 IPS LCD Screen
- 4000mAh Li-on battery, rechargeable
- Type C charging ports and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Extra Turbo button, Hotkey and Save energy function with a save energy button
- Easy screwdriver-free installation
The device is currently on sale from Amazon US, following its announcement on Twitter.
👉Available Now! Retroflag GPi Case2 with Rechargable Battery and Larger Screen! Compatible with Raspberry Pi CM4 – Get Yours Now Before Christmas: 🎅🎄🎁https://t.co/oe450Lm0Pq pic.twitter.com/JyMEaSLJhW
— retroflag (@RetroFlagcase) December 19, 2021
All you need to do now is get your hands on a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4…
Gaming since 1984, retro gaming since 2004. Contributes to Linux Format magazine and MakeUseOf.com.